Knife Sisters is a dark slice of life story, an erotic visual novel about peer pressure, manipulation, love, obsession and BDSM. Follow non-binary Leo during six intense weeks of budding emotions, occult rituals and consensual kinky sex.
Leo, a 19-year old non-binary transperson, wakes up late after a rough night with a pounding headache and no recollection whatsoever of the night before, but with a sense that something really bad might have happened. It’s now up to you to go back in time and explore what triggered the events that night.
The person that has pulled Leo into this situation is the artist Dagger, who six weeks earlier moved into the same communion as Leo. She claims to be part of the secret society Knife Sisters, and she drags Leo into a world of rituals and strange assignments, asking Leo to do things that get more demanding each time. But can Leo really do whatever Dagger says, regardless of the cost?
- Gender and sexually diverse characters
- Three main romance/play routes with trans/female characters
- Five playdates containing kinky consensual sex and BDSM, to explore aspects of being dominant, submissive and switch
- Dialogue system in sync with conversation as opposed to fixed choices – as well as the opportunity of not making a choice
- Balance anxiety and essence to keep anxiety in check
- Different endings based on the choices made throughout the game
Game: Knife Sisters
Developer: Transcenders Media
Based in Malmö, Sweden
Release date: Q2, 2019
Platforms: PC / Mac